I LOVE radio – a result of listening to old radio shows like The Lone Ranger, The Shadow, and Fibber McGee and Molly with my Dad, and also listening to Harry Caray broadcast Cubs games on WGN.
Now, I have my own show! Digging into Dining lets me delve into the culture and controversies of the kitchen, through my worlds of archaeology and restaurant ownership. Want to listen? Find us on SiriusXM Business Radio Channel 132!
Want to Chat?
I am also available for *your* chat – let’s talk!
From the Archives!
Jill on KYW with Hadas Kuznits and *more* sparkling wine!
Jill on KYW with Hadas Kuznits: NYE 2012: champagne (mp3)
Jill on BenFM with Kathy Romano: Her Story episode 5
For much of the years from 2012-2016, the Wining Archaeologist could be heard weekly on Timeout with Phillip Silverstone, on TuneIn Radio. Peruse the podcasts below for a fun chat about the history and flavors of new and unusual wines – many served at Jet Wine Bar or Rex 1516.
- December 22nd: Holiday Wine Chat with Jill and Phill
- April 12th: Michele, Liguria, Tuscany, and Bonny Doon!
- March 9th: Jill & Phill & Bob & Croatina
- February 8th: Jill & Phill & Bob & Rkats
- February 1st: Jill & Phill & Clos de Gilroy
- January 16th: Jill & Phill & ladies tights(?), Chardonnay, and Valdiguié
- December 29th: Jill & Phill, the Force, and Rosé for Winter!
- December 1st: Jill & Phill & Bubbles
- October 24th: Loving the Leitz – feinherb Riesling
- October 17th: Jill, Phill, & Rich with beers!
- October 10th:Jill, Phill, & delightful Rosé
- October 1st: Jill, Phill, and Marco Polo?
- August 23rd: Jill & Phill & Rich & Beer.
- August 3rd: whales, limbs, wine… Hungarian wine!
- July 22: Bodega del Desierto and chatting. Lots of chatting.
- July 15th: Archaeology, Trash, Travel, and Black of Kalavryta!
- June 22nd: Jill & Phill sip Falanghina and chat about everything and nothing.
- June 15th: Jill & Phill sip Tinhof Neuberger
Interested in an earlier podcast? Browse the archives and let me know.